Monday 25 June 2012

June Update

A Red Kite soaring against the clouds.
The Red Kites around Leeds are still camera shy!

Well folks it's just short of a month since I last posted here, and about the same since I posted to any of my other blogs. The reason for this is a combination of ennui, partly brought about by difficulties I'm experiencing with the Relevant Social Media UK blog, domestic/personal upheaval, lack of paid work and just generally having a crap time of things lately.

To be honest I'm hoping I've turned the corner on everything other than the blog situation - it has definitely been hacked at some point and at the moment I can't even log on to it so I'm going to have to squash it again and set it back up. Another possible course of action is changing the hosting.

As for the domestic situation I have moved from my previous domicile as I had more than over stayed my welcome and am now in a studio flat which would be (very) generously described by Estate Agents as "compact". It is far better than many of the alternatives but needless to say I'm looking for somewhere else as soon as possible whilst kitting this place out with as much as I can.

Events this week have been mixed but the best thing I've done in the last seven days is without doubt making it to a training session for a business venture I've been considering for quite some time. I'm not going into too much detail here but I will say it involves Fitness and Nutrition and is something I'm very keen to start the ball rolling with. I've been in communication with someone from the company for about 6 or 8 weeks now and it was good to put a name to the face as well as get a very good idea of what the business side of things will entail. More on this very soon, God willing.

My youngest daughter is in St Kitts & Nevis at the moment with her Nan on a visit with my Mom and a big chunk of my side of the family who she hadn't met before so I've not seen her in a while now. My First Born has just returned to college too so she has been quite scarce.

Well folks I must go for now as I have absolutely loads to do today and am behind schedule slightly already. I will post here far more frequently from hereon in, particularly since this is meant to be the place where I can vent my spleen if needs be and am quite certain it will become necessary before too long! know I say this every time but this time I mean it and, since I have less places to post to, am far more likely to stick to it. So, wherever you are and whatever your circumstances just try to stay upright, give thanks to God and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment